Monday, July 18, 2011

Michal Anne Rogondino, Founder and CEO, Rocket Communications Inc. - San Francisco Business Times:

aleksanovlsys.blogspot.com
Favorite task: Talking to the clients I do Because it’s fun to try to help them figurwe outa solution. Least favorite task: Paperwork. Dealing with financial Biggest frustration: The small things that come up unexpectedluy that ruin your plan forthe day. Sourcre of support in a businessa crisis: My partner, Karen. Key goal yet to Creating a product. (We have one and) it’ going to come out in the Apple but I’m not sure First move with capital windfall: I have specificd people I’d like to hire. Five-yeae plan: Very modest steps.
We want to make sure we stay that everything we do is focused ondeliveringh high-quality solutions and providing good Inducement to sell: It would definitely need to be with the intenr I’d have something else to do. Firs t choice for new career or venture: Software company. Most interested in Thomas Edison. Stress reducers: Being outdoors. Sharing time with my two Favorite book: “East of Eden.” Favorite film: “Pat and Favorite restaurant: Suppenküche in San Favorite destination: Tahoe. What’s on iPod: Mozart to U2. Automobile: 1997 Land Roved Discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment